sexta-feira, 23 de novembro de 2007

Série Especial 03: Formula 1 On Board, 50 anos!

Dica fantástica dada pelo Rômulo Valentini. É um vídeo muito visceral, então aperte bem os cintos, aumente o volume, e tente domar a adrenalina!

Trata-se do DVD "50 Years of Formula 1 On Board", um belíssimo registro audiovisual onde podemos acompanhar toda a evolução técnica que acompanhou a categoria máxima do automobilismo desde o seu nascimento, do melhor lugar possível: a bordo dos monopostos!

Motores dianteiros, traseiros, tração integral, traseira, pneus slick, a introdução dos aerofólios, a era do efeito-solo, venturis, estruturas tubulares, monocoque, a evolução dos materiais compostos, câmbios seqüenciais, semi-automáticos, auxílios eletrônicos, sistemas pneumáticos... cada expressão destas envolveu sangue, suor, lágrimas e cifras em quantias além do que é mensurável.

Nos minutos presentes nos vídeos abaixo, temos a rara oportunidade de viajar no tempo, adentrar nos cockpits em pistas históricas (como Nurburgring Nordschleife, Long Beach, Mônaco e Suzuka), e reviver cada novo passo estimulado pela competição e o desejo pela vitória.

Mario Andretti, Stirling Moss e Jackie Stewart são os comentaristas. Há muitos registros raríssimos e exclusivos, incluindo cenas de bastidores. Não vou estragar a surpresa e a emoção de vocês. Apenas garanto uma coisa: cada minuto investido assistindo estes vídeos vale a pena!



Parte 1




Parte 2




Parte 3




Parte 4




Parte 5




Parte 6

21 comentários:

Anônimo disse...

I am thinking about getting forex Fap Turbo. I want to know is it good for beginners. t is good? I am a noob and want to hear from anyone who has purchased it. I read the reviews but I am still not sure. I have heard only good things about it but then that's to be expected from reviews.
[url=http://nwfuria.byethost15.com/member.php?u=18]best forex software[/url]

Anônimo disse...

[url=http://quarcooking.info/onalaska-kitchen-gourmet-cookware/]kitchen gourmet cookware[/url] This is really good forum i love it a lot

Anônimo disse...

i will keep updating and this is excellent forum [url=http://papershredderunwr.info/fellowes+powershred+dm8c+paper+shredder+pink+hill/]fellowes powershred dm8c paper shredder[/url]

Anônimo disse...

From the moment the first Mercedes-Benz CLS four-door "coupe" was introduced to the public, other German luxury automakers hit the drafting board. According to the German auto experts at AutoBild, Audi is just over a year away from unleashing its own cleverly packaged sedan.
carwadontester981

Anônimo disse...

i will keep updating and this is excellent forum [url=http://fummed.info/north_sudbury_refurbished_medical_equipment_in_china.html]refurbished medical equipment in china[/url]

Anônimo disse...

This is really good forum i love it a lot [url=http://rmorelawnmower.info/red-lawn-mower-galax/]red lawn mower[/url]

Anônimo disse...

I like this forum :) [url=http://cricooking.info/faber_integrated_collection_jeweltiltout_jewel_offer.html]faber integrated collection[/url]

Anônimo disse...

good forum buddy keep it up. [url=http://howlhydraulic.info/hydraulic+parts+auctions+dewitt/]hydraulic parts auctions[/url]

Anônimo disse...

[url=http://softballrswv.co.cc/louisville-slugger-plastic-bat-pennington.html]louisville slugger plastic bat[/url] you people are really good nice to be here

Anônimo disse...

Harrison Internal Medicine Online
http://www.dodgersbase.com/ - buy cheap ambien
While much is unknown about the limits of Ambien and its effectiveness in treating brain disorders, what is known is that it is very adept at treating insomnia and there are some amazing cases in the treatment of brain damage.
[url=http://www.dodgersbase.com/]discount ambien[/url]
While much is unknown about the limits of Ambien and its effectiveness in treating brain disorders, what is known is that it is very adept at treating insomnia and there are some amazing cases in the treatment of brain damage.
cheap generic ambien

Anônimo disse...

you people are really good nice to be here [url=http://vzmdstroller.co.cc/parkfield_zooper_twist_reviews.html]zooper twist reviews[/url]

Anônimo disse...

[url=http://strollervqmz.co.cc/graco+snugride+stroller+manual+harrietstown.html]graco snugride stroller manual[/url] i will keep updating and this is excellent forum

Anônimo disse...

[url=http://strollerdyzt.co.cc/graco_snugride_platinum_discontinued_buick_city.html]graco snugride platinum discontinued[/url] I like this forum :)

Anônimo disse...

[url=http://lpqggaragedoor.co.cc/winger+genie+exceleratorae+garage+door+opener.html]genie exceleratorae garage door opener[/url] good forum buddy keep it up.

Anônimo disse...

i will keep updating and this is excellent forum [url=http://fkyrcooking.co.cc/hamilton-beach-10-cup-food-processor-review-tomnolen.html]hamilton beach 10 cup food processor review[/url]

Anônimo disse...

I like this forum :) [url=http://handbagsgqkb.co.cc/antler_size_zero_large_suitcase_mcconnellsburg.html]antler size zero large suitcase[/url]

Anônimo disse...

Hi there to all

I want find my old colegue.

Maybe you remember if CheedsBus was last year registered user here?

Anônimo disse...

Welcome everybody

I am looking for old pal.

Maybe you remember if CheedsBus was last year registered user here?

Anônimo disse...

Welcome ppl

I am looking for an old pal.

Do you remember if CheedsBus was some day registered user here?

Anônimo disse...

I just wanted to check in here and say hello!
this is a great forum, ive read a lot of great things.

Ive been lurking around mostly, but finally decided to join and post.
Look forward to being a part of the community.

my main question is, does this forum have a memberslist?
im looking for a specific member and do not really know how to find them, thanks

Anônimo disse...

w4gw4eg