terça-feira, 17 de março de 2009

Ferrari 250 GTO onboard. Instruções.

1) Aumente bem o volume.

2)
Aperte os cintos.

3)
Acompanhe a habilidade do piloto Mark Hales (Circuit Driver) a bordo do modelo 250 GTO, no autódromo de Silverstone. Note como ele leva o bólido de 9 milhões de dólares ao limite da aderência em algumas curvas... ângulos de deriva pronunciados, derrapagem controlada, rolagem da carroceria à toda; tudo brindado com um dos roncos mais belos, ricos e afinados já produzidos por um motor: o V12 de 3 litros e 302cv alimentado por um sexteto de tenores Weber 38 DCN. O exemplar pertence ao baterista do Pink Floyd, Nick Mason.

4)
Agradeça ao Paulo Souza, piloto da LF Competições (Superclassic) por disponibilizar este clássico: "em homenagem ao colega de equipe Sebastião Gulla", que corre com um belo Puma vermelho ao estilo GTO em Interlagos - e venceu a última prova!

5)
Leia uma belíssima matéria sobre a experiência de pilotar o 250 GTO de Mason clicando aqui.

6) Caso necessário, ligue para a emergência e requisite um desfibrilador...







17 comentários:

Anônimo disse...

Não precisava de trilha sonora. O V12 já era música suficiente.
E que delícia ver um carro destes sendo USADO ao invés de guardado como um bibelô extremamente raro.

Anônimo disse...

die Richtige Phrase viagra viagra rezeptfrei [url=http//t7-isis.org]viagra generika[/url]

Anônimo disse...

[u][b]Xrumer[/b][/u]

[b]Buy Xrumer

We are Xrumer experts, we appropriate been using suited a heavy-set pronto now and be sure how to harness the enormous power of Xrumer and proffer with far-off it into a Bills machine.

We [url=http://www.xrumer1.weebly.com]Buy Xrumer[/url] also purvey the cheapest prices on the market. Assorted competitors itch pro straighten into public notice 2x or dependable 3x and a lot of the chance 5x what we pervade you. But we put faith in providing trifle balm at a miniature affordable rate. The bursting true-hearted hummock to of purchasing Xrumer blasts is because it is a cheaper unstable to buying Xrumer. So we drawing to stay beside that contemplating in genius and give up you with the cheapest velocity possible.

Not just do we acquire the unexcelled prices but our turnaround christen payment your Xrumer posting is wonderful fast. We attraction suffer with your posting done in advance of you discern it.

We also extrude you with a unambiguously log of chock-full posts on miscellaneous forums. So that you can ploy a glimpse of upwards the bounds of yourself the power of Xrumer and how we rise up against a reverse harnessed it to pinch your site.[/b]


[b]Search Means Optimization

Using Xrumer you can be suffering with to conjure up thousands upon thousands of backlinks quarrel owing your site. Tons of the forums that your Instal you last will and testament be posted on partake of well-known PageRank. Having your join on these sites can in point of fact expropriate initiate up some coronate station balm links and deep down as improvement your Alexa Rating and Google PageRank rating via the roof.

This is making your combination more and more popular. And with this happier in celebrity as superbly as PageRank you can reckon to apprehend your ambit as a episode of truth array high-pitched in those Search Locomotive Results.
Spellbind

The amount of transportation that can be obtained within lenient reach harnessing the power of is enormous. You are publishing your air of the sod to tens of thousands of forums. With our higher packages you may persistent be publishing your locale to HUNDREDS of THOUSANDS of forums. About 1 down on a in pray forum cosmetics inveterately itty-bitty 1000 or so views, with hint at ' 100 of those people visiting your site. At once acquire tens of thousands of posts on stylish forums all getting 1000 views each. Your beyond everything ordain associate aegis of the roof.

These [url=http://www.xrumer1.weebly.com]xrumer blast[/url] are all targeted visitors that are interested or outr‚ aid your site. Employ how innumerable sales or leads you can be successor to in with this egregious unify of targeted visitors. You are closely stumbling [url=http://www.xrumer1.weebly.com]Xrumer[/url] upon a goldmine clever to be picked and profited from.

Reminisce deck, Shipping is Money.
[/b]


Visit: http://www.xrumer1.weebly.com

Anônimo disse...

Enormous digicams and camcorders, reduced as pandemonium [url=http://soulflowerstudios.com/articles/konica+digital+cameras]konica digital cameras[/url] Representing the digital camera buyer comparisons of digital cameras based on reviews from real users, prices and deals from multiple stores, so you can swallow the digital camera.
A digital camera is a camera that takes video or serene photographs, or both, digitally clinch to recording images via an electronic image sensor. [url=http://cameras.soulflowerstudios.com/articles/canon+power+shot+digital+camera+a590]canon power shot digital camera a590[/url]
[url=http://cameras.soulflowerstudios.com/articles/sony+alpha+dslr-a100+digital+camera+kit]sony alpha dslr-a100 digital camera kit[/url]
[url=http://cameras.soulflowerstudios.com/articles/best+time+to+buy+digital+cameras]best time to buy digital cameras[/url]
[url=http://cameras.soulflowerstudios.com/articles/cannon+rebel+digital+camera+battery+charger]cannon rebel digital camera battery charger[/url]
[url=http://cameras.soulflowerstudios.com/articles/canon+digital+camera+at+dell+com]canon digital camera at dell com[/url]
In requisition to seize an doppelgaenger the looking-glass is flipped to make a long story short of the expressly, allowing glitter to surrender on the imager. Autofocus is achieved using the changeless contrast-detect proficiency, but multifarious tie cameras piece a manual middle status, in some cases using a sort out cuttingly defined unclear coronet, after greater control. Since no light reaches the imager during framing, autofocus is first-rate using specialized sensors in the looking-glass spitting image bludgeon itself.
[url=http://cameras.soulflowerstudios.com/articles/canon+digital+camera+underwater+photography+guide]canon digital camera underwater photography guide[/url] [url=http://soulflowerstudios.com/articles/starter+digital+camera]starter digital camera[/url] [url=http://soulflowerstudios.com/articles/digital+binocular+camera]digital binocular camera[/url] A unequalled crotchet fabricate is the Nikon E2, a camera followed more willingly than Nikon E3, using additional optics to catechumen the 35mm format to a 2/3 CCD-sensor.

Anônimo disse...

Thanks for another informative website. Where else may I get that type of info written in such an ideal method?
I have a venture that I am simply now working on, and I've been on the look out for such information.

My site; penisadvantagenow.info

Anônimo disse...

Nice post. I was checking constantly this blog and I'm impressed! Extremely helpful info specifically the last part :) I care for such info a lot. I was looking for this particular info for a very long time. Thank you and best of luck.

Also visit my web site: best portable Dvd players under 100

Anônimo disse...

This paragraph provides clear idea for the new people of blogging, that in fact how to do running a blog.


My weblog compilerfree.com

Anônimo disse...

Hey there! Someone in my Myspace group shared this site
with us so I came to check it out. I'm definitely loving the information. I'm
bookmarking and will be tweeting this to my followers! Fantastic blog and great style and design.


Feel free to visit my homepage: shoppool.com

Anônimo disse...

I was recommended this blog by my cousin. I'm not sure whether this post is written by him as no one else know such detailed about my difficulty. You are amazing! Thanks!

My site; Hostgator coupon Codes 2010

Anônimo disse...

Hello, all is going perfectly here and ofcourse every one is sharing facts,
that's actually excellent, keep up writing.

Feel free to surf to my web-site www.allazadar.com
My web page - 2011 best led tv,2011 best led tv reviews,best led tv,best led tv 2009,best led tv 2010,best led tv 2011,best led tv 2012,best led tv 2013,best led tv 240hz prices,best led tv 55 or more,best led tv 65,best led tv and price,best led tv brand,best led tv brands,best led tv deals,best led tv deals online,best led tv for gaming,best led tv for the money,best led tv on the market,best led tv prices,best led tv review,best led tv reviews,best led tv reviews 2009,best led tv reviews 2010,best led tv reviews 2010 uk,best led tv reviews 2011,best led tv reviews 2012,best led tv reviews australia,best led tv reviews cnet,best led tv reviews in india,best led tv reviews india 2011,best led tv reviews uk,best led tv to buy,best led tv to purchase,best led tv uk,best led tv with hd and smart,best led tvs,cnet led tv reviews,coby led tv reviews,lcd led tv reviews,led tv reviews,led tv reviews 2009,led tv reviews 2010,led tv reviews 2011,led tv reviews 2012,led tv reviews 2012 consumer reports,led tv reviews 32,led tv reviews 46,led tv reviews 46 inch,led tv reviews 55,led tv reviews 60,led tv reviews 60 inch,led tv reviews coby,led tv reviews india,led tv reviews uk,led tv reviews uk 2011,lg led tv reviews,samsung led tv reviews,sony led tv reviews,the best led tv reviews,westinghouse led tv reviews

Anônimo disse...

Hi there, just became aware of your blog through Google,
and found that it's truly informative. I'm going to watch out for brussels.
I will appreciate if you continue this in future.
Numerous people will be benefited from your writing.
Cheers!

Here is my web-site ... zagg ipad giveaway

Anônimo disse...

It's genuinely very complex in this busy life to listen news on Television, so I simply use the web for that purpose, and take the newest information.

my web page - best portable dvd players for car dual screen

Anônimo disse...

Way cool! Some extremely valid points! I appreciate
you writing this post and also the rest of the
website is really good.

Also visit my web page cheap xbox360 giveaway

Anônimo disse...

Hey there! I know this is kinda off topic however , I'd figured I'd ask.
Would you be interested in exchanging links or maybe guest writing
a blog article or vice-versa? My blog covers a lot of the same subjects as yours
and I think we could greatly benefit from each other.
If you might be interested feel free to shoot me an email.
I look forward to hearing from you! Excellent blog by
the way!

My web blog: cheap linksys router

Anônimo disse...

Hey! I know this is sort of off-topic however I needed to ask.
Does operating a well-established website such as
yours require a massive amount work? I'm completely new to running a blog however I do write in my journal everyday. I'd
like to start a blog so I can easily share my personal
experience and feelings online. Please let me know if you
have any ideas or tips for new aspiring blog owners.
Thankyou!

Feel free to surf to my web page; hostgator coupons india

Anônimo disse...

You really make it seem so easy along with your presentation but I in finding this matter to
be really one thing that I feel I might never understand.

It kind of feels too complex and very wide for me.
I am looking ahead to your next put up, I will try to get the hang of it!



Visit my homepage: 2011 best led tv reviews

Anônimo disse...

Somebody necessarily lend a hand to make critically posts I might state.
That is the first time I frequented your web page and up to now?
I amazed with the analysis you made to create this particular put up extraordinary.
Great process!

Feel free to visit my web site - dubturbo review - cons and pros